Join us for one hour of prayer. Please note, refreshments and childcare will not be provided.
Start here to join the RLC family. This is an interactive class covering a wide variety of topics related to the Christian life, with time to ask questions. Offered twice each year, the class is 16 weeks, 8:30-9:30am Sundays, and childcare is provided with signup.
Starting January 14, Sunday messages and Connect Groups are focusing on prayer for 40 days.
God created you to pray. Prayer is so simple that even a child can do it. So why is it that we as adults so often struggle to know how to pray? What is the secret to answered prayer? What are the right words, and how long should we keep praying about something? How can we know God even hears us when we pray?
Over these forty days, we are going to focus on your personal prayer life, and we're going to answer these tough questions. When we're finished, you will be praying with more confidence and greater faith than ever before.
The 40 Days of Prayer Workbook is designed to be used in the 40 Days of Prayer Small Group. Click here to order your workbook.
Connect Group sessions include:
- Session One: The Purpose of Prayer
- Session Two: How to Pray with Confidence
- Session Three: The Pattern for Prayer (Part One)
- Session Four: The Pattern for Prayer (Part Two)
- Session Five: Praying for a Breakthrough
- Session Six: How to Pray in a Crisis
- Session Seven: Why Doesn't God Always Answer the First Time I Pray?